Why Choose Skin Focus?
Your skin health & beauty needn’t be confusing or frustrating … nor should it ever be compromised, undervalued or taken for granted.
Our Skin Experts will educate, coach and inspire you to a new level of understanding your skin, how it works and how you can achieve ultimate skin health.
You may have given up on ever feeling confident and looking fantastic everyday (especially without makeup or Botox and fillers!), but we haven’t!
Learn to love the skin you’re in – it’s easy when you know how, and we’d love to show you!
Is a Skin Condition Holding You Back? Not Anymore...
Whether you suffer from Adult Acne, Teen Acne, Breakouts, Rosacea, Scarring, Broken Capillaries, Pigmentation, Sun Damage, Premature Ageing, Uneven Skin Tone/Texture, Sensitized, Dry &/or Dehydrated Skin … We have the experience and knowledge to help you get #SkinFit, regain your confidence, vitality and zest for life!
Let’s Change the Way You Think, Feel & Treat Your Skin & Your Beauty!
There’s no miracle cures, no quick fixes, no over the top promises here … just jawdropping, mindblowing passion, honesty and caring, without the BS & ego!
Skin Focus, a thriving local small business, has been operating since the last century … 1995, in fact!
Our Skin & Beauty Experts have over 20 years combined experience, not to mention a lifetime of passion in skin, beauty, wellness, nutrition, client happiness and empowerment.
We have created Skin Focus so that you can tap into our pool of knowledge … and dramatically enhance your quality of life, your health and your self confidence, through a holistic, commonsense approach to skin health.
Because the reality of living with a skin condition can be emotionally, physically and psychologically debilitating, we understand the importance of delivering real, long term, healthful solutions.
Very few therapists in the skin and/or beauty industry across Australia have the knowledge, & the Skin ‘not-so-care’ companies don’t really care enough, to help our ever increasing population suffering from skin conditions to actually ‘fix’ their skin, once & for all. Chronic inflammatory skin conditions --Teen Acne, Adult Acne, Rosacea, Inflam-Ageing -- are at epidemic proportions & can be avoided, & remedied, when you incorporate a multi-faceted system of holistic wellbeing, nutrition & quality topical skincare combined with professional skin treatments.
Say buh-bye to inflammatory skin conditions (yes, that includes ageing!) … & hello to self confidence, freedom, radiance, vitality & joy!
‘We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone’ - Ronald Reagan
We’d love to help everyone, but, some people aren’t ready to hear; some skin conditions exceed our scope of expertise; some people want a quick fix without making any commitment to themselves; and some people have unrealistic expectations!
We’d love to help you, so if you are truly ready to love the skin you’re in, unsure what you want/need, have questions, we’d love to talk to you & see if we can help you, too … give us a call to schedule your ‘FREE #SKINFIT Phone Chat’ with one of our Skin Experts & discover how we can help you.
16 Great Reasons Why You Should Choose Skin Focus, Caboolture
- We are normal, real women who love what we do! – you will never feel intimidated, unimportant or unworthy! You will be delighted with the friendliness & professionalism of our team.
- Our Skin & Beauty Treatments (all our services, in fact!) are second to none and are personalised just for you!
- Our superior product and skin knowledge enables us to diagnose your skin & concerns, prescribe products and deliver professional advice and skin treatments. You won’t get that from a computer program or on-line sales site!
- We do not double book appointments or leave you unattended. We are generous with treatment time allocations, so it is rare that we run late.
- We are Brisbane’s Premier Skin, Health & Beauty Clinic and as such we perform professional and thorough treatments.
- Skin Focus is currently QLD’s only skin & beauty salon lucky enough to have a Nutri-Dermal Therapist in clinic. What’s that? A skin therapist who is qualified in Beauty Nutrition, Nutritional Epigenetics & Nutritional Skin Care. Michelle’s speciality is the link between inflammatory skin conditions & nutritional deficiencies, diet & lifestyle.
- Our therapists are all fully qualified – indeed they surpass the National Standard, with hours of post-graduate training.
- With over 20 years of combined experience in the beauty industry, we believe it is our duty to share our knowledge so you can make informed decisions regarding your skin care needs. However, we will only ever make recommendations and never will we be forceful, rude or pushy about product sales!
- Skin Focus skin therapists are constantly increasing their skills, updating their skin and product knowledge & are soooo passionate about you & your skin.
- You will be safe in the knowledge that you will only be treated with professional grade products to guarantee you the best outcome … no cheap, bulk products from overseas.
- Our rooms are hygienic, clean, private and luxuriously appointed. You will never be left in a curtained off, possibly exposed, space!
- You can be guaranteed that we do not have constant staff turnover, and you can most certainly request any one therapist to ensure quality, consistent service.
- We have a variety of refreshments on offer ranging from great quality cappuccinos and hot chocolates to iced teas.
- Skin Focus offer client reward programs & a membership programme, events, competitions, and special offers.
- You’ll always receive a complimentary text message confirmation of all your appointments to ensure that you can confirm or cancel your appointments with ease.
- We have a large range of pretty things that you cannot buy anywhere else in Caboolture – great for gifts or just for yourself!
We Can’t Wait To Meet You!!