Unlike anywhere you’ve been before, we are a family, a community and we practice the highest quality team service.
This means that the skills of our entire team are available to you. Meeting your personal needs and busy schedule is our top priority. Our aim is to provide you with exceptional customer service; and innovative results driven treatments. Please help us maintain our excellent service and reputation by providing us with the following small courtesies …
- Appointments are essential for Skin Focus treatments. To avoid disappointment, we recommend advance reservations to secure your preferred therapist, date and time.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. For facials or new clients we ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment, this way you will have ample time to complete our Client Consultation form or in case you need to use the bathroom this will not cut into your treatment time.
- Please turn your mobile phone off so as not to disturb our other clients.
- Our time, as yours, is important. Being fashionably late is great for cocktail parties, but a nightmare for our therapists and other clients that follow. If you are running late, we will try to accommodate you the best we can, however we may not be able to perform the full service, and you will be charged the full fee. We can’t keep others waiting for their treatments, just as you wouldn’t like to be kept waiting!
- We love children, however, our salon is a haven for clients trying to get away from theirs and enjoy some quiet relaxation time, so please do not bring yours. If there is no alternative but to bring your children, please ensure that you bring supplies to keep them quiet and occupied for the duration of your appointment. Skin Focus has many hazardous obstacles that may be physically and financially detrimental to you and your child’s welfare. Our therapists are busy attending to you and will not be held responsible for your children, we admit no liability and you will be expected to pay for any breakages/damages.
Your Appointment Confirmation
You will receive a complimentary text message confirmation 2 days prior to your scheduled appointment to ensure that you can confirm or cancel your appointment with ease. If you don’t have a mobile phone we will give you a call to remind you of your appointment.
We request that you respond with ‘A’ to confirm or call us to cancel/rebook. If neither, confirmation nor cancellation is received 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment we will attempt to contact you again. If this attempt is unsuccessful your appointment will be made available, without further correspondence nor refund of deposits paid, to the next person on our waiting list.